➢ Outstanding Value
➢ Unmatched Product Quality
➢ Loaded with Standard Features
➢ Made in USA
Our newest Model 675V2-30-3 smartVAC2 integrates a new HMI digital display and PLC controls, resulting in improved user interface and reliability. The smartVAC2 is built to handle the most challenging industrial production environments, with intuitive user-friendly controls that operators can learn in minutes. Open ended seal bars and pneumatic vacuum nozzle retraction improve flexibility and production efficiency. Standard safety features include low pressure jaw close and emergency stop switch. The smartVAC2 sealer is designed for tabletop or stand-mounting for ease of relocation and sealer orientation to meet unique production requirements. An optional product support tray is available to support a variety of product packaging configurations.
Value and Delivery
The smartVAC2 is designed so you can easily select the machine with the features you need eliminating costly custom add-on’s and lengthy delivery time.
Our dedicated sales and technical support teams are knowledgeable and ready to assist you when you call about your application. We work to set the industry standard for responsiveness and service to both existing and new customers.
Accu-Seal machines are designed and built with the highest quality components and manufacturing techniques to ensure unmatched product quality and many years of reliable, trouble free service. Accu-Seal machines are designed for easy installation, operation and maintenance.
The 675V2 offers an affordable and flexible option to meet a wide range of packaging needs.
675V2 Vacuum-Seal or Seal only
Two-Year Limited Warranty
We are confident with the quality and reliability of our products and offer a Two-Year Limited Warranty for most Accu-Seal machines. For further details please contact the Accu-Seal Sales Department. Accu-Seal machines are designed and manufactured with pride in the USA.
– Seal only
• Seal length: 30”
• Seal width: 1/4” standard
• Vacuum: Up to 26 in Hg standard
– 120 Vac, 11Amps
• Air: Requires compressed air source
– 2.5 CFM @ 90PSI
• Retractable vacuum nozzle
• HMI digital display- improved resolution
• Open-end seal bars with ¼” wide heating element
• Electronic foot switch activation
• Electrically activated foot switch
• E-Stop button
• Low-pressure jaw close with obstruction safety feature
• Pressure regulator and gauge
• Vacuum gauge
• Seal count capture and display
• Product support tray
• Vacuum Protection Filter
• Rigid steel case with powder coat finish
OPTIONAL UPGRADES AVAILABLE
• Dual nozzles
• 3/8” seal width
• 220v Operation
• CE certification
• Ergonomic machine stand
• Digital vacuum level limit switch
• Vacuum flow control valve
• Other Seal Lengths available 20″ & 25″
• Non-particle generating venturi vacuum system
• Isolated exhaust port
Overall Size :
Depth: 26” (With Product Support Tray)
Approximate Weight: 75 Lbs.
Shipping Dims: 42″x24″x19″ 79lb